Up until now, Supergiant Games’ Hades has only been available to purchase digitally. That will change next month when a physical edition for Nintendo Switch launches on March 19. Revealed during the latest Nintendo Direct, the Hades physical edition will surely delight dedicated fans, and preorders are starting to go live now.
Hades is one of the rare roguelikes that places a huge emphasis on story as well as its satisfying action gameplay loop. With each run, you learn more about its captivating world and the characters that inhabit it.
It was one of our favorite games of 2020 and earned a 9/10 in GameSpot’s Hades review. “I’m sure there’s a point where, after running through hell enough times, I’ll have seen all Hades has to offer, both in its clever and endless fights and its many alluring characters, intimate moments, and rewarding quests,” critic Suriel Vasquez wrote. “The story does end. But what matters so much more are all the moments between the start and end of a story, and the people who help us see those climactic moments but also stick with us between them. They’re the reason we keep trying, and the reason we keep coming back.”
- Little Nightmares 2 Preorder Guide: Release Week Discounts, Preorder Bonuses, And More
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury Preorders: Release Date, New Switch Model, And More
- Monster Hunter Rise Preorder Details: Release Date, Collector’s Edition, Bonuses, And More
- Nier Replicant Preorder Guide: Bonuses, Price, And Special Edition
- Resident Evil Village Preorder Details Revealed: Collector’s Edition, Preorder Bonuses, And More
- Halo Infinite Preorders Are Live, Including A Discounted Bundle
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.