A new patch for the battle royale game Call of Duty: Warzone has arrived and one of its key improvements is a new fix that addresses the infinite stim glitch.
The patch notes state that the issue “stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade,” but it should now be fixed. This has been an ongoing issues with the game, so hopefully this latest patch does the trick.
Additionally, match bonuses and kill XP rewards for the Kingslayer mode have been adjusted as part of the studio’s efforts to “normalize” XP rewards across modes.
The Warzone patch also makes a change to the in-game store by removing tier skips from the Modern Warfare bundles, while some issues related to the display images for several items have been addressed. You can see the full patch notes below, as posted on Activision’s website.
The weekly Warzone playlist refresh has gone live, too, and you can see the changes below.
In other news, Black Ops Cold War’s new Zombies map, Firebase Z, is out now. Check out GameSpot’s extended coverage to find the Easter eggs and more. Additionally, Activision has confirmed a new Call of Duty game is coming in 2021.
Warzone Playlist Update
- Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
- Plunder – Blood Money Trios
Warzone Patch Notes
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.