After a nearly seven-year wait, Mario Golf returns this summer on Nintendo Switch. Announced during the latest Nintendo Direct presentation, Mario Golf: Super Rush releases for Switch on June 25, marking the first Mario Golf game for a home console since 2003’s Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour for GameCube. Mario Golf: Super Rush is available to preorder now on the eShop, and physical preorders are starting to pop up at retailers like Best Buy.
Developed by Camelot, Mario Golf: Super Rush has the standard three-click swing system as well as optional motion controls. Super Rush, as the name suggests, offers a twist to the formula. In Speed Golf, you race against your opponents between shots, nabbing power-ups and coins along the way.
There will also be a story mode starring a created Mii character. In story mode, you’ll work your way up the ranks, completing challenges and upgrading your character’s stats.
- Little Nightmares 2 Preorder Guide: Release Week Discounts, Preorder Bonuses, And More
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury Preorders: Release Date, New Switch Model, And More
- Monster Hunter Rise Preorder Details: Release Date, Collector’s Edition, Bonuses, And More
- Nier Replicant Preorder Guide: Bonuses, Price, And Special Edition
- Resident Evil Village Preorder Details Revealed: Collector’s Edition, Preorder Bonuses, And More
- Halo Infinite Preorders Are Live, Including A Discounted Bundle
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.